What´s in the box ?
- 2 sheets (2,88 m2)
- Insatllation here
- The veneer of the XSTONE acoustic panels is a natural material that has characteristic features and differences in sorting and surface. The surface is XSTONE Veneer, so butt joints can occur. Valuable appearance thanks to deep black/brown MDF as a carrier and chamfered edges, without veneer breakouts. The individual strips are attached to black or gray fleece.
- Support plate MDF black,
beveled edges 2 panels
Packaging Unit 2 Sheets / 2400 mm x 600 mm
Natural material with characteristic features Rustic sorting, open knots and cracks are allowed Longitudinal butt joints, butt joints possible.
- Width : 600mm
- Length : 2400mm
- Thickness : 20 mm
- Support : PET / MDF
- XSTONE Flammability : A2
- Haptics : Roughness similar to the real material
- Smokeemission: s1
- Load capacity : Similar to the real material
- Adhesive recommendation for inside : XSTONE glue
- Permeable : Yes
- Bleaching Response : Unknown N/A
- Flaming Droplets : d0
- Solvents : None
- Quality of the substrate : Q4 European standard
Delivered in boxes ( incl. glue ) for small orders, and flat on the pallet for B2B projects. You can select your chosen delivery method at the checkout.
XSTONE bespoke. all our textures are manufactory-made. if you have your own idea and want to change the color, please contact us HERE