What´s in the box ?
- Indoor glue powder to mix with 2 l cold water
XSTONE bespoke. all our textures are manufactory-made. if you have your own idea and want to change the color, please contact us HERE
XSTONE is handmade in Germany using waste stone materials. We are committed to reducing the environmental impact of mining virgin resources through this effective use of waste materials. Here are some additional key points:
• Bonded to the flexible, fibreglass backing using
petroleum free resin and natural pigments.
• Applied using water-based adhesive
• The ‘on a roll’ concept allows removal from the
underlying surface without damage – (can be reused for plasterboard applications).
• Extremely lightweight, XSTONE ‘on a roll’ can be delivered direct to sites, around the world, with a dramatically reduced carbon footprint compared to traditional, heavy alternative decorative sheet and tile materials.
• Fire rated to A2 EN13501-1, XSTONE is REACH
compliant and does not emit VOCs.